5 Core USB to headphone jack includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
- Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
- Chipset: C-Media
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1/8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
Get it in 1 to 5 days