Extreme Protection (EP) vs. Brite Tone (BT):
In regards to tumblers, the EP is used to hold down the glitters and micas in between coats. The BT is what you need to give a high gloss hard finish on the tumbler.
Brite Tone Finish is a High Solids, Super Hard, Scratch resistant, Clear Finish with exceptional Clarity. It is by far CrystaLacs hardest and clearest top coat. Brite Tone will build to a high depth very quickly due to its high solids content and will not leave a blue cast on dark exotic wood. Adheres to wood, metal and glass.
Excellent for use on Tumblers, Instruments, Tables, Bar Tops, Bowl Turning & More...
- Water Clean up - All brushes can be rinsed with Water!
- Easy to Use - Can be Brushed or Sprayed. Self leveling.
- Environmentally Safe - Low V.O.C - No Toxic Chemicals used and No Obnoxious Paint Odor.
- Quick Drying - 1 to 2 Hours. Can be re-coated every 3 - 4 hours.
- Scratch and Chemical Resistant.
- Made in the USA
Get it in 3 to 6 days