- ✅ Strong Tempered Glass
- ✅ Accurate Weight Scale: 5 Core Bathroom scales are built in 4 high-precision sensors with auto-calibration and balanced design, which enhance the accuracy that difference within 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- ✅ Large Numbers and Easy to Read: This weight scale have a large and well-lit backlit LCD display (2.8x1.3inch), the numbers are large and displaying instantly on the scale screen, really easy to read
- ✅ Attractive Glass Design: This digital body weight scale made with 6mm tempered glass, it’s sleek, nice looking, lightweight and sturdy enough to hold up to 400 pound/ 180 kg; large platform 11.8" x 11.8” x 0.2” in
- ✅ Three Units and Multi-Function: This scale has 2 weight units, you can easily to switch the unit between lbs, kg. Just press the unit button on the back of the scale; the scale is powerful as well with many functions, like Auto on/off, Auto calibration, Low battery indication, Overload indication
|Model Number||BS 2 B GLD|
- 5 Core Scale for Body Weight Digital Bathroom Scale, 400 lbs., Body Tape Measure and Batteries Included
- 5 Core scale allows you to simply step on the scale and get your weights, No more tapping to activate the scale, and the scale will turn off after you finish.
- Features Overall:
- Tempered Glass
- Large Digital Number
- Auto calibrated
- Most Accurate
- Clear Backlit LCD Display
- Capacity: Up to 400 lbs/180kg
- 4 High Precision Sensors
- Compact and Small Size
- Size: 11.8'' x11.8'' x 0.2'' in
- Power: Powered by 2 x AAA Batteries (Included)
- Calibrate to "0.0"
- Gently step on the scale, and when it displays "0.0", start weighing and it will be automatically activated.
- Re-calibrate the scale to "0.0" after moving, shifting, or replacing batteries.
- Tips: Step on the scale with one foot until the display lights up, then step off. The scale will show “0.0,” indicating that the calibration was successful.
- Low Battery & Overload Indication
- Lo--Low battery
- "Lo" means the battery power is low, and the batteries should be replaced.
- ERR indicates that the scale is overload. Please remove the weight on the scale immediately to protect the sensors.
- Tips for Accurate Readings
- For best accuracy, please place the digital bathroom scale on a solid and flat surface but carpet or soft surface and stand on the central area.
- When you step on the scale, it will calculate numbers and blink three times then quickly settle on a weight. It will automatically turn off after 10 seconds.
- Large Backlit LCD Display
- Large digital number and lighted LCD display help you read the measurements easily
- Round Corner Design
- Round corner design to provide safety use
- Easy to Change Units
- Press the "unit” button on
Get it in 1 to 5 days