Some of the most popular aromatherapy oils for sleep and other therapeutic purposes. In addition, these types of oils for depression, anxiety, sleep, and relaxation are used in massage therapy.
When one breathes aroma oils, its effect can be uplifting. It gives a positive boost to closed spaces. Neutralizes smoke and other odors.
Each scent comes in a 1/3 oz. (10 ml) bottle. For healing and spirituality, as well as physical and energetic purposes.
This is fragrance oil from HEM, a brand known globally for manufacturing and exporting perfumed incense to over 70+ countries across the globe. Use a few drops in a diffuser, to refresh potpourri, or on incense charcoal. Not for use on the body. Do not apply on the body or allow within reach of children or animals.
• Palo Santo: Extracted from the heartwood of the Bursera Graveolens tree. It creates a pleasant, fresh aroma that works well as a spiritual energizer. The fragrance will reduce stress and anxiety, and enhance clarity and concentration. The fragrance of this oil will be the perfect partner for your meditation practice.
• Orange: Sweet Orange oil is derived from the outer peel of the common oranger fruit, which has been highly sought after because of its immune-boosting effects. Mystic Orange has a fresh and fruity fragrance that is extremely refreshing and buoyant. This acidic, citrus, fragrance enlivens the mood and uplifts the spirit.
• Rose: Widely considered the most beautiful flowers in the world. The flower is an integral part of innumerable stores. legends, myths, and legacies. With its varied colors, incomparable fragrance, and range of shapes and sizes, you can find one for every mood and occasion. A beautiful, red rose can invoke romantic feelings in even the hardest of hearts. HEM Mystic Rose can be used in a diffuser for a soothing rose fragrance to create a romantic mood and environment.
• Jasmine: Sometimes nicknamed "queen of the night" - both because of the strong smell of jasmine flower at night and also because of its libido-boosting qualities. You will love this lush, lovely scent!
• Sandalwood: Symbolizes purity, and its fragrance has stood the test of time. Traditionally, sandalwood oil has been a part of religious ceremonies in India. This aroma oil is known for its calming properties that soothe emotions and enhances the mood of interior spaces, making it ideal for freshening up your home and office.
• Frankincense Myrrh: The word frankincense comes from the term "franc incense", which is quality incense in old French. Myrrh has been associated with many different religions over the years. In the Christian religion, the oil was one of the first gifts given to Jesus by wise men.
• Lemon: Cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Mystic Lemon oil is very helpful for driving against depression.
• Pontifical: A blend made by an ancient traditional recipe that combines frankincense, myrrh, benzoin, and storax. Pontifical Oil will aromatize your dorm or a house with a blissful scent resulting in attaining peace and tranquility.
• Rue: The aroma oil of Rue is extracted by steam distillation of the fresh plants of Rue. Rue has a fruity aroma with an indignant note. Rue oil has sedative properties through which it can treat emotional as well as Paroxysm attacks.
• White Sage: Heal yourself with HEM's White Sage aroma oil and infuse positivity in the environment.
Get it in 3 to 7 days