- Concentrated and encapsulated form of Retinol selectively delivered to the skin with our proprietary Transepidermal Carrier
- Improves the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces melanin synthesis by > 70%
- Visibly brightens the skin resulting in a radiant and improved skin tone with smaller pores and less acne-causing bacteria
- Contains an antioxidant complex that provides superior protection against free radicals, pollutants and sun damage
Pre-soaked Retinol Pads (0.5%), feature our proprietary Trans-Epidermal
Carrier, with results through its synergistic formulation combining the power of collagen-building Retinol and potent antioxidant Vitamin C. This combination of ingredients effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen synthesis and reduces the melanin synthesis within the skin resulting in reduced pore size and a clear, radiant complexion.
Our Acne GO-TO Smoothing Pads with 0.5% Retinol are also antioxidant rich, providing protection against environmental stressors such as free radicals and sun damage, known causes of premature aging of the skin. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, utilized in the pre-soaked pads, is a specialized form of Vitamin C that penetrates the skin 50 times more selectively than L-Ascorbic Acid, and is clinically proven to reduce melanin synthesis, age spots and UV-induced pigmentation. Avoid sun exposure before, during and immediately after use as individuals may become photosensitive (sensitive to the sun's rays) during use.
Directions: Apply pad over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow
to absorb before applying additional products. Use once a day at
bedtime or as directed by physician. Apply product twice a week initially,
and increase use after skin shows minimal signs of irritation. Use of
sun protection recommended. Tighten cap after use to prevent pads
from drying out.
Get it in 3 to 5 days